I failed my AS-Levels, mainly due to moving countries and the stress of it all. Anyway, I won’t go into that because it just gets messy. In short, we moved countries, shit got weird, and then we moved back. So, technically I’m still a god damned foreigner.
I started an apprenticeship because I couldn’t get back into Sixth Form even though I technically passed. I didn’t want to go down a year, that would just be a waste of time. Instead I opted to start an ICT apprenticeship. I had the induction day yesterday.
- They were all Chavs.
- I was the only girl.
- One guy has an embryotic baby.
- The guy with the baby is aged between 16-18.
- There is a Scottish guy who sounds American.
- I’m the only girl…did I mention that?
- We practiced hand shakes.
- Most of them have 5 GCSE’s at a grade C. It makes me look like a GOD. HELL YESS!!!
- One guy looked incredibly shocked when I said I had AS-Levels.
- The fat blonde guy started a brick laying apprenticeship but got bored. I wonder why…
- One guy thought he was dead hot in a suit and kept on sending selfies to his girlfriend.
- One guy was moaning about how his girlfriend broke up with him and turned all his mates against him. At that point I imagined saying “The power of Women” and smiling like ‘Oh yeah, we’re that awesome’ . In actual fact I said it and did a weird grimace. It was the one time in my entire life where I actually said the awesome remark without just imagining it.
- I keep on getting picked on to answer questions because I’m the only girl.
- I managed to let it slip that I am in fact from New Zealand.
- I actually talked to some of the guys (three of them).
- I never talk to guys, win for me!
- Some of the guys were exchanging stories on how to skip buying tickets on the train.
- I took the bus home.
I hope to god they never find this…